Below we would like to point out our general rental conditions and rules.
These conditions are necessary to come to a good rental for you and the guests who follow after you.
Despite all the rules we have only one goal and that is that you have a very nice and carefree holiday with us!
Ultimately we would like you to be satisfied with the stay in our holiday homes !!
General rental conditions for our holiday homes:
These Terms and Conditions apply to bookings and agreements with regard to the holiday homes Casa Esther, Casa Arriba and Casa Bajo, located at the address:
Camino de Ardalejos 23, Alhaurin el Grande, 29120 Málaga
In these General Rental Terms and Conditions, the term ‘tenant’ is understood to mean: the person who concludes an agreement with us regarding the rental of the holiday home.
These General Terms and Conditions apply regardless of your (prior) reference to any own terms and conditions or to other terms and conditions. We reject all General Terms and Conditions to which you refer or which are used by you.
Agreements that deviate from these General Terms and Conditions are only valid if agreed in writing.
Conditions of reservation, bookings directly through our website:
- We only handle reservations for persons who are 18 years or older. Reservations by persons younger than that age are therefore not valid.
- After you have made a reservation, you will receive a confirmation from us within 2 days, the general rental conditions and an invoice. We request that you check these documents for accuracy and to inform us immediately of any inaccuracies.
- If you have not received a confirmation of receipt from us within 10 days of making the reservation, please contact us as soon as possible. We are not liable for possible digital malfunctions as a cause, but we will do our utmost to reach a mutual solution.
- Once we have confirmed the reservation to you, an agreement will be concluded between you and us.The agreement concerns the rental of the holiday home for recreational use, which by its nature is of short duration.
About the booking and payment directly through our website
During the COVID period, we apply a relaxation of these rulesWe ask you to transfer 20% of the rent to us within 14 days after the invoice date.
You must have paid us the other 80% of the total sum no later than 1 month before the arrival date.
If your reservation is within 1 month before the arrival date, you must transfer 100% of the invoice amount to us at once upon receipt of the invoiceYou must transfer the deposit and / or payment to Sabadell bank, Alhaurin el Grande, IBAN ES03 0081 0682 4700 0167 1077 in the name of Lars ter Weele, stating your invoice number.By paying the down payment of (or the total) rent you confirm that you have read the general rental conditions and agree to this.
The rental automatically ends after the agreed period.In the event of late payment of the amounts invoiced to you, you will be in default after the payment period has expired. In that case we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and terminate the agreement. You will of course receive a reminder prior to this decision.
Deposit with direct booking through our website
The deposit for Casa Esther is € 500
The Deposit for Casa Bajo is € 300
The Deposit for Casa Arriba is € 300
- The deposit serves to guarantee damage and / or costs – in the broadest sense of the word – in the event of non-compliance with the obligations of the tenant and the person (s) accompanying the tenant.
- The deposit must be paid together with the first deposit of the rent. In case the deposit is not paid, we are entitled to deny the tenant access to the holiday home. If you fail to pay the deposit, we are also entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
- The deposit, or any remainder thereof, will be refunded to us after the settlement of claims (damage to inventory / holiday home and / or other costs) within 14 days after departure. Any (further) claims for compensation will not be canceled by this refund.
Costs final cleaning :
The cost of the final cleaning is € 100, – The final cleaning takes place between the changes of landlords and is intended to optimally sanitize the houses for our guests.
Because we do not have a hotel function, we are not authorized to provide cleaning during your stay. On arrival you can expect a clean house and clean beds. The bed linen, towels and kitchen linen is included.The bed linen, towels and kitchen linen is changed weekly. We will ensure that the beds are made. We do expect you to make your own bed in between, to keep the house reasonably clean, to keep your dishes / dishes clean. In the holiday homes there is a washing machine which you can use for (your own) laundry.
- Receipt key is in consultation via mail and if desired via whatsapp or telephone. Upon arrival you will receive a tour and explanation of specific things in the home.
- The key remains the property of us. In case of loss, theft or any other way of losing the key (s), the tenant owes an amount of € 100
- All costs that arise because you do not deliver the property on time will be recovered from you.
- We will store goods that are found after your departure for a reasonable period of time, but we assume no responsibility for this. Re-sending is only possible at your expense.
- (During the COVID period, we apply a relaxation of these rules)
- Cancellation by the tenant must always be in writing (by mail). The following rules apply:
- Down payments will not be returned if canceled. In the event of a calamity, proof is provided in all reasonableness for a solution.
- If canceled up to 21 days before the day of arrival, 50% of the rent will be charged.
- For cancellations from 7 days up to the day of arrival, 100% of the rent is due.
- If you have not arrived within 24 hours after the agreed date without further notice, this is considered a cancellation and 100% of the rent is due. Of course we will try to contact you beforehand to get the situation clear and to rule out calamities
- In the event of cancellation on our part, any money paid will be refunded.
Checking in and out
On the day of arrival you can in principle use the holiday home from 3 p.m.
On the day of departure you must have left the holiday home at 11:00 a.m. If necessary, an adjustment in the times can be made.
Rules holiday home
- The holiday home is non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside on the terrace.
Cigarettes may only be extinguished in ashtrays.
- Casa Esther is a holiday home and we ask people to take the environment into account. Of course music is not a problem but Casa Esther is not a party house and extreme noise is not accepted
- Be careful with fire and the flammability of nature in connection with persistent drought and heat!
No open fire may be used outside.
- Our houses are equipped with the necessary safety equipment and materials such as smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide detectors, first aid kit, emergency lighting. In the event of an emergency you leave the premises and first ensure your own safety. Then you always contact us directly. All holiday homes have telephone lists with the most important emergency numbers.
Of course we also ask you to handle equipment, gas stoves, stoves and suchlike adequately, responsibly and carefully.
- Gas bottles for Casa Esther are operated and managed under lock and key. We do the replacement of empty gas bottles for full gas bottles.
- Enjoy the swimming pool. Be careful with the shallow parts. We advise you and your fellow tenants to be careful with this and preferably not to dive.
- In order to ensure good hygiene of the swimming pool water and the water of the jacuzzi, we will agree with you when we will perform our periodic checks and cleaning.
- We will make arrangements for watering the plants and trees in consultation with you so that your privacy can be taken into account.
- We ask that you pay attention to hygiene with regard to food. The houses are on a mountain in the middle of nature. At certain times of the year it is advisable not to leave food swinging as this will attract many ants.
- You are expected to deliver the garbage in time. Every road that leads to the main road (s) has garbage containers at the bottom of the mountain. Here you can deposit your garbage for free.
Leaving garbage bags after your holiday period will be deducted from the deposit by € 10 per garbage bag.
- Bringing pets is not allowed.
- The rent includes bed linen and kitchen linen and is changed weekly.
- Barbecuing with the available BBQ is allowed (this must be left clean before the departure of the house). The use of gas, water and electricity is included, but we request that you use it sparingly.
- Sublet or sublease is expressly prohibited.
- Stay of more people in a holiday home than agreed on the reservation, or the maximum of persons applicable to the property is expressly not permitted without our permission, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
This can lead to the premature termination of the lease on our part, without refund of rent.
- With permission for an extra person, one extra bed is placed. A surcharge is charged for this per person per night.
- Moving cupboards and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or taking outside any part of the indoor inventory (except of course crockery, glasses and cutlery for your meal outside) is expressly not permitted.
Liability / complaints / damage
- The tenant and other users are fully liable in the relevant rental period in the rented holiday home for all damage that has occurred to the house, the inventory and all matters that belong to the rented object, unless the tenant and other users can demonstrate that the damage to cannot be attributed to them.We therefore recommend that you thoroughly inspect the holiday home and the inventory for defects and shortcomings upon arrival. If you notice any damage or defects, you must immediately report this to us.
- We accept no liability for theft, loss or damage of or to goods or persons of any nature whatsoever, during or as a result of the stay in the holiday home.
We accept no liability for construction activities on the access roads and main roads, etc. in the vicinity of the rented holiday home.
We accept no liability in the event of technical equipment, utilities failing or inoperative, or the internet not functioning or partly not functioning. We will of course do everything in our power to resolve such problems as quickly as possible by engaging the responsible companies.
- Be careful with fire and the flammability of nature in connection with persistent drought and heat!
No open fire may be used outside. This is forbidden. Our houses are equipped with the necessary safety equipment and materials such as smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide detectors, first aid kit, emergency lighting. In the event of an emergency you leave the premises and first ensure your own safety. Then you always contact us directly. All holiday homes have telephone lists with the most important emergency numbers.
Of course we also ask you to handle equipment, gas stoves, stoves and suchlike adequately, responsibly and carefully. In the event of recklessness, negligence and harmful behavior, we will hold you responsible for the damage suffered and we reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement immediately without claiming any refund of money.
- The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are for our account. If defects occur, the renter must inform us immediately and follow our instructions as much as possible. Any costs incurred by the tenant in this connection will be reimbursed by the tenant against submission of specified bills.
- Our holiday homes offer free WIFI. You can enjoy this both indoors and on the terrace. We assume that you use the internet correctly and with respect. With this we mean downloading / uploading or streaming the illegal material from the internet! The tenant is responsible and liable for his own internet use and if fines are imposed, these are charged to the tenant. The personal data of the tenant / offender are made available at the request of the authorities / copyright holder (s). All costs to be incurred by the lessor in connection with such an infringement will be recovered from the lessee.
- If you wish to submit a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and with reasons, within 14 days of leaving the holiday home.
- All crockery washed clean, dried and put back in the cupboards
- We remove duvet covers and linen ourselves
- Leave the dishwasher and refrigerator clean and empty
- Do not leave any food in the cupboards
- Please put outdoor furniture and cushions indoors in the period October to March (at night and in bad weather forecasts such as rain) You are of course not fully responsible for bad weather forecasts. We will keep an eye on bad weather conditions and anticipate this. We will always inform you about this and try to do things in consultation.
- The bins emptied
- Report any breakage and / or damage to the landlord.
Bookings and cancellations via cooperating booking sites
- Air BNB